Why you should consider FICA
StoneCastle’s Federally Insured Cash Account (FICA®) offers treasury a competitive yield on up to $125 million in federal insurance per tax ID/entity. ICD clients can incorporate their FICA positions into their risk analysis and reporting through ICD Portal’s Transparency Plus®.
FICA strives to meet the needs of institutional investors seeking a safe, liquid cash vehicle through full FDIC insurance, next day liquidity and a competitive yield. By providing access to 800+ carefully screened banks, FICA allocates customers’ large deposits across its broad network to ensure full FDIC insurance on all deposits that help support small businesses and local communities. FICA is ideal for fiduciaries who are required to allocate solely to instruments guaranteed or insured by the U.S. government.
FICA at a Glance
- Product Category: Liquid Structured Bank Deposit Vehicle
- Yield Rate Tiers: Contact ICD
- Account Transparency: Daily
- Dealing Cut-Off: 3:00pm Eastern
- Custodial Bank: U.S. Bank, N.A.
- Portfolios are typically $125M maximum per legal entity